Thanks to Jacques for translate
Version : V1.3.1
Update Date :20160704
1. Allow to turn off backward-driving alert by App (require 3.6.0 or higher version of App).
2. Solve the problem that the unit may accelerated by itself at assistant mode.
3. Speed punishment will be implemented only at serious over-speed or over-power riding.
4. Speed punishment will be flot less than 9.3mph (15km/h).
5. Optimize the alert and lean back algorithm for over-power riding.
6. Solve the problem that when turning too fast there will be a fake alert.
7. Optimize the threshold value for overspeed riding.
8. While riding the unit above 3.1mph (5km/h) and then there is no rider detectiong signal (usually because the riders weight is too light or rider just jump off), the unit will not go into assistant mode